Phoenix Models Boomerang Mk2 .60 Size RC Trainer Plane, ARF #PHN-PH034B
4 In Stock
Get ready to soar with the Boomerang 60 Mk II RC plane from Phoenix; a brilliant trainer designed especially for beginners.
- Sprung offset Oleo nose absorbs hard landings
- Flat bottom wing section and flaps give you slow flight characteristics
- Nitro and electric engine mounts included
- Fuel tank also included with the plane
- Light weight Laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- All built-up wings and tail surfaces
- High quality horns, pushrod, wheels, spinner and accessories included
Let your flying adventure begin with the Boomerang 60 Mk II RC plane from Phoenix. This remote control plane is an excellent choice for beginners, given its gentle flying characteristics. Constructed from laser-cut balsa and plywood, this lightweight plane is very easy to fly. Its flat bottom wing section and flaps give you ultra-slow flight characteristics. The Boomerang RC plane also comes with a sprung offset Oleo nose leg to absorb any hard landing.
You will also notice that this plane comes with nitro and electric fuel mounts, in addition to a fuel tank. The attention to detail with this Phoenix remote control plane is evident, with its all built-up wings and tail surfaces, factory-covered in high-quality pre-painted PVC. For extra security, all hinges on this RC plane are installed and pinned. You will also receive high quality horns, pushrods, wheels, spinner and accessories included with your purchase. Do not wait any longer to secure this superb trainer plane. Order the Boomerang 60 now.
- Wingspan 1880mm (74)
- Fuselage Length 1440mm (56.5)
- Flying Weight (Approximately)
- 4kg (nitro version)
- Engine. OS .65AX or 10cc Petrol
- Servos. Standard 3kg or greater
- Battery. 6v Rx NiMh Battery
- Propeller. APC 12x8 glow propeller
- Receiver. R Channel
- Radio. C Channel or greater Transmitter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA Model & Hobby Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.