Multiplex Parkmaster Pro 3D Kit
The Multiplex Parkmaster Pro is an ideal parkflyer capable of performing the most extreme aerobatics.
You can really wring out the ParkMaster PRO in very confined spaces. Even in moderate wind the model is easily capable of tumbles, torque-rolls and square loops.
- Carbon spars for maximum airframe rigidity through extreme aerobatic manoeuvres
- New CFRP-reinforced motor mount support
- Extremely rugged carbon fibre undercarriage
- Docile, but fully 3-D capable
- Low minimum airspeed
- Pre-fabricated components moulded in ELAPOR®
- ELAPOR® model kit with all moulded foam components
- Linkage hardware
- Motor bulkhead with reinforced motor bulkhead support
- CFRP undercarriage legs with wheels
- CFRP spars
- Plotted decal sheet
- Comprehensive instructions
Wing span: 975 mm
Weight: 520 g
Total length: 1030 mm
Number of channels: 4
RC-functions: Elevator, rudder, aileron, motor
What you need to complete
- 2816-1220 electric motor,
- 45 amp speed controller,
- 10" x 4.7" propeller and driver;
- Four HITEC HS-65HB servos
- Radio Gear
- 3S 11.1v 800 - 1000mah Lipo
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.