The Boomerang EP has been developed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. The Boomerang EP is a semi-scale plane, which is easy to fly and quick construct. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa. Plywood is also used, making it stronger than average ARTF, but the design still allows the plane to be kept light. The majority of the model construction has been completed for you. The motor mount has also been fitted with the hinges pre-installed. Flying the BOOMERANG EP is loads of fun.
- Wingspan: 142.2cm / 56 inches
- Wing Area: 17 sq.dm. / 263.5 sq.in
- Approx. Flying Weight: 2.0-2.2kg / 4.4-4.8lbs
- Length: 104.7cm / 41.2 inch
- Electric Power 32
- Speed Control 50A
- Propellor APC 11x6EP
- Battery 3200mAh 4S 14.8V LiPo
- Lightweight, balsa & plywood construction for maximum strength and durability.
- Removable top hatch for easy access for electric option.
- Plug in wings for quick and easy transportation and storage.
- Eye catching, high visibility printing colour scheme.
- Engine mount pre-installed.
- Painging fibreglass cowl.
- Aluminimum landing gears.
- All hardware included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA Model & Hobby Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.