- Equivalent to a 60-size glow engine for 6 to 10 lb (2.7 to 4.5 kg) airplanes
- Ideal for 46-size 3D airplanes up to 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 1700 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- External rotor design—6mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quiet, lightweight operation
The Power 60 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 60-size sport and scale airplanes weighing 6 to 10 pounds (2.7–4.5 kg), 46-size 3D airplanes up to 7 pounds (3.2 kg), or models requiring up to 1700 watts of power. It’s an especially good match for Hangar 9 .60-size warbirds like the Corsair 60 (HAN2575), P-47D Thunderbolt 60 (HAN2975), P-40 Warhawk 60 (HAN2850), P-51 Mustang 60 (HAN2375), P-51 Miss America 60 (HAN2775) and .46-size 3D planes such as the Hangar 9 Funtana 40 (HAN1975) or Seagull Harrier 46 (SEA3025).
What you Need
60A brushless ESC
5S–7S Li-Po or 16- to 24-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
14x8 to 16x10 prop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.