The new EasyStar 3 is due to its superior flight characteristics and the safe rear engine the ideal platform for the entry into the hobby of model flying and the robust fun device for the experienced model pilot.
What changes compared to the previous versions?
• New, cool decor
• New powerful drive set with Roxxy brushless motor and Roxxy controller
• Control horns are screwed and glued
• Aileron servos included
In addition, the tried and tested advantages are retained:
• Folding propeller for less air resistance in gliding
• Easily removable horizontal stabilizer for easy transport
• Large cargo space - space for large LiPo (3S / 2000 - 3S / 4600) (not included)
What the EasyStar 3 can really do:
The EasyStar 3 impresses with unbelievable flight times. With the recommended 2200 mAh ECO battery, up to 40 minutes of flight time can be achieved without thermals. When using a 4600 mAh ECO battery, a flight time of 90 minutes can be achieved, which corresponds to a flight distance of 70 km.
Scope of delivery ELAPOR® model 100% fully built, including drive motor Roxxy BL Outrunner C2830-1100kV, Roxxy BL Control 720 S-BEC, mounted folding propeller 18 cm x 15 cm, 7 "x 6", 4 servos MS-12020MG, painted Canopy, applied decor and detailed instructions
wingspan approx. 1366 mm
overall length approx. 977 mm all-up
weight from 700 g
surface area approx. 28 dm² (wing + horizontal stabilizer, without fuselage) wing
loading from 25 g / dm²