The Xeno Wing is definitely a stylish, high-quality flying wing. It offers outstanding convenience along with loads of flying fun. The model is usually assembled within an evening, and for transport the Xeno can simply be folded together along the centreline, and the fins removed. In addition the Xeno also has special transport bag (# 76 3317) (supplied separately) which protects the model in both transit and storage. Rigging the model for launch is quick, and the powered version can be converted to pure glider form in just a few seconds.
All components required to build the glider and power variant. With 8 x 5” folding propeller, propeller driver for 3.2 and 4 mm shaft, all small items required, decal sheet and multi-lingual illustrated instructions.
Not Included - Glue, RC components, power set/motor, battery & charger
- Wingspan: 1245mm (50 In.)
- Wing Area: 32 sq dm (596 Sq. In.)
- Weight 550g Glider / 660g Electric
- Requires just a simple radio control system with delta mixing
- Removable / replaceable fins
- Folds in half for easy transport
- Good-natured flying characteristics, simple to fly stall-proof
- Broad speed range, a genuine fun-flyer!
- Glider and electric canopies included in the kit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.