Flex Innovations RV-8 10E Super PNP Night Version, Orange/Black #FPM4380A
1 In Stock
The newest Flex edition to the 6S RAW Power series is the RV-8 10E. The little brother to the RV-8 60E, this Flex RC plane has a wide flight envelope and boasts superb aerial performance.
- Designed by Quique Somenzini, World Champion
- Ultimate performance and wide flight envelope provided by large control surfaces and light wing loading
- Increased flight time and power from the new 22.2V 6S LiPo power system
- Non-intrusive enhanced flight from the Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System
- Optional night flying with internally mounted LED’s in the fuselage, stabilizers and wings to illuminate this RC plane from the inside
- Increased manoeuvrability from the live-wing coupling the ailerons and flaps for roll control
- Both day and night scale LED landing and navigation lights installed
- Aluminium 6061-T6 landing gear
- Fast throttle and thrust response provided by Flex 12 x 5E lightweight wood propeller
- Easy transportation and field assembly from two-piece wing with removable horizontal stabilizers
- Single connection per wing connects the flap and aileron servos to the fuselage
- Easy equipment and battery access through large, quick-release top hatch
- Excellent reliability and free movement offered by traditional style hinges
- Hollow EPO construction and innovative plywood sub-frame provide a durable but light weight airframe
- DS-15 servos installed in six places including the tail for precise elevator and rudder control
- Easily add floats to the adaptable airframe
- Easily customize or replace the removable unpainted pilot figure
- Increased low speed control from vortex generators
- Optimized 600Kv Potenza 20-3D motor can take 22.2V 6S LiPo’s
- 50mAh ZTW ESC with 8mAh 5.5V BEC installed
- Precise and secure control from utilized ball linkages
- Optimized throw and precision from custom control horns
- each wing panel with a single thumb screw
- Trim scheme has been factory applied
Based on the famous, experimental Van’s RV-8 aircraft the Flex RV-8 10E is the little brother of the RV-8 60E. With one of the widest flight envelopes of any RC aircraft the Flex RV-8 10E can go ballistic with 3D aerobatics, or, just cruise with the flaps down making it a great plane for novice and expert flyers alike. Designed by World Champion, Quique Somenzini, the Flex RV-8 10E can manoeuvre on a dime, has great handling, and, tracks well through the air.
The Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System (AFCS) is a highly refined 3-axis gyro that has been installed in the Flex RV-8 10E and requires no additional programming. The Aura 8 is unobtrusive in the way it operates and works to make the RV-8 10E feel like it’s flying in less wind and is a much bigger aircraft.
With a superb Quique Somenzini design, the Aura 8 AFCS and brilliant performance in the air the Flex RV-8 10E creates a flying experience like no other. Whether your cruising along or have the throttle pinned the Flex Innovations RV-8 10E is definitely a crowd-pleaser.
What you need
- 6+ channel transmitter and receiver (8 channels recommended for all ‘Expert’ features, excluding TX switchable Night LEDs)
- 6S 22.2V 1300-1800 mAh LiPo Battery (45C for best performance)
- Suitable charger
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA Model & Hobby Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.