DAVE BROWN VORTECH 3-1/2" (Parabolic) P-51 2 Blade Aluminum Spinner
Vortech Spinners (Parabolic style)
- Vortech spinners are spun from Aluminum sheet - not molded/cast from brittle material, or machined out of expensive bar stock!
- Precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances.
- Designed to be strong, yet light weight.
- Spinner cone locks into backplate to stop spinner cone expansion.
- Backplate is knurled for positive grip between engine’s drive washer and your propeller.
- All Vortech Spinners start life the same way - as a flat piece of aluminum sheet which has a CNC machined tip pressed into the center.
- This disk is then, spin-formed to shape and turned to high precision.
- After the cone is machined, it is polished to a beautiful reflective finish.
- Vortech spinners have cutouts with clearance for popular sizes of props.
- Parabolic shape is perfect for P-51s, Extras,& many other planes.
Using a unique CNC manufacturing process insures that every Vortech spinner is precision spun, machined, light-weight, and polished to a brilliant shine.
- One Two-Blade Aluminum Spinner (For Sizes See SPECS)
- One Aluminum Backplate
- One 10-32 x 1" Cap Head Mounting Bolt
- Four Plastic Backplate Adapter Bushings
- One Instruction/Information Header Card
- Vortech Adapter Nut
- 4mm or 5/32" Allen Wrench (For The Cap Screw)
- Although it will depend on the thickness of your prop and the spinner size, as a general rule, always use the longest adapter nut possible.
- Use SHORT adapters with spinners 2 1/2” and under.
- Use LONG adapters with 2 3/4” to 3” spinners.
- Use X-LONG adapters with 3 1/4” to 4" spinners.
- Use XX-LONG adapters with spinners 4 1/2" and up.
- Use a LOCK NUT with an adapter nut on 4-stroke engines.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.