This is a Sheet of .040 Styrene with an HO Scale Freight Car Siding Design from Evergreen Scale Models. For experienced model builders.
- White styrene sheet is 12" x 6".
- The sheet has a horizontal grooves in it that resemble freight car siding.
- Sheet may be cut and shaped to fit modeling needs - small scale to larger scale.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Used for train scratch building or general scratch model building.
- User friendly, economical, and high quality styrene enhances scratch model building techniques.
- May be painted and weathered.
- Length: 12" (305mm)
- Width: 6" (152mm)
- Thickness: .040" (1mm)
- Evergreen Product Number: 4037
- Walthers Product Number: 269-4037
- Walthers Catalog: 2012 HO, page 878
- One .040 12" x 6" Sheet Styrene with HO Scale Freight Car Siding
- Selected Model Project for Use
- Hobby Knife or Razor Blade
- Solvent For Bonding
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.