DLE-170 170CC Twin Gasoline Engine
3 In Stock
New Design DLE-170
- Three crank bearings, simple design for lighter weight ( New cyclinder head design)
- Double V-type reed valves, bottom induction
- Automatic electronic ignition (Now 14v)
- Customized carburetor
- Special aluminum alloy crankcase
- Advanced CNC machining
- High quality sealed bearings
- Horizontally opposed twin cylinders for low vibration
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Includes mufflers, mount and standoffs
Free Registered shipping to Australia
|DLE electronic ignition (now 14v)
Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
|Loaded with "extras!"
With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost. The DLE-170 package includes electronic ignition, mufflers, spark plugs, gaskets, bolts, machined aluminum standoffs, a throttle arm extension, mount and a mounting template.
Stock Number: DLEG0170
Displacement: 170 cc (10.37 cu in)
Bore: 2.05 in (52 mm)
Stroke: 1.57 in (40 mm)
Weight: 9.06 lb. (4.11 kg)
RPM Range: 1,100-7,500
Output: 17.5 hp @ 7500 rpm
Requires: Gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
Includes: electronic ignition, mufflers, spark plugs, gaskets, bolts, machined aluminum standoffs, 6-bolt prop hub, throttle arm extension, mount & mounting template
Suggested Propellers: 30x12 & 32x10
Ignition Battery: 4.8-6.0V NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo pack (Voltage regulator required for LiFe or LiPo use.)
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1
Replacement Spark Plug: DLEG1826
Weights (individual): Engine: 7.83 lb (3.55 kg); Exhaust (2): 7.05 oz (200 g); Ignition: 5.64 oz (160 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.