- Covered and Trimmed in Genuine Oracover with Precut Decals
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction
- Improved counterbalanced rudder for more dynamic flight
- Great sport aerobat airplane
- Delivers strong sport performance using gasoline engine power or Glow engine and Electric Power conversion
- Its strong balsa/ply airframe
- A motor mount, battery mount and all other necessary hardware is included, so you can fly eletric right from the start
- All Necessary Hardware and Accessories Included
The "Ugly Stick" is a valued design and has been enjoyed by many in the RC airplane hobby for decades! The design scales well from small "Park Flyers" to "Giant" scale airplanes.The Seagull Classic Ugly Stick 1800 mm model delivers strong sport performance using gasoline engine power or glow engine, and electric power conversion. It has a strong balsa and plywood construction airframe, however, it is not a heavy plane. It is a great sport aerobat airplane and is covered in genuine oracover with pre-cut decals.
All the necessary hardware and accessories are included as well as an electric conversion with a motor mount and battery mount. This plane is suitable for nitro engines .60 to.75 or for gasoline/petrol 10cc to 15cc.
Experience level Intermediate and advanced pilots Wingspan 180 cm / 70.9 in Wing area 66.7 sq.dm / 1033.2 sq.in Overall length 146.8 cm / 57.8 in Flying weight 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs Power system Nitro 2-stroke .61-.75 or 4-stroke .82-.91 or gasoline 10-15 cc, or electric EP conversion Included Radio 4 channels Servos 5 CG (Centre of Gravity) 100 mm backwards from the leading edge of the wing at the wing root Color scheme Red Assembly time (approx.) 10 to 15 hours Brand Seagull Models
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.