Tamiya Porsche 934 Vaillant 1:12 Scale Model Kit #74-T12056
This massive 1/12 scale model car kit recreates the iconic Porsche 934 with the Vaillant livery. From 1976, the commercially sold race car Porsche Turbo RSR was used in World Sportscar Championship races. As it was to be used in Group 4 GT class and the 930 Turbo was its base, it was called the 934. Its 2,993cc flat-6 turbo-charged engine thumped out an impressive 485hp with 62kg/m of torque. One of the 934 racecars was run in the 1976 DRM (German Racing Championship) by Kremer Racing. The cobalt green car took three victories that season, carrying driver Bob Wollek to the top of the Division 1 drivers’ standings.
• 1/12 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 360mm, width: 168mm.
• Slick rubber tires.
• Left and right doors and front and rear hoods are openable.
• Flat-6 turbo engine's cables, cords, and piping details.
• Rack & pinion arrangement enables moveable front wheels linked with the steering wheel.
• Moveable front and rear suspension features coil spring dampers.
• Detailed interior with roll-cage.
• Photo-etched parts depict brake discs, catch pins, side radiator, and seatbelt.
• Cartograf decals.
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Photo-Etch Parts: Included
Requires A: Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.