- Clipped wings! The 4-STAR 64 has had it's wing span clipped slightly, which improves the roll rate and overall maneuverability, with no loss of the original 4-STAR stability and slow flight characteristics. It still lands like a trainer!
- All the control surfaces (ailerons, elevator, and rudder) have been enlarged for better control response at slow speeds.
- Includes a new streamlined "Racing Style" Canopy. However, if you still prefer the traditional bubble shaped Four-Star canopy, you can still get that as an option. They both fit perfectly!
- Other upgrades include a molded Fiberglass Cowling and a removable Hatch on top of the fuselage for quick access to the battery/tank compartment. Also the top of the fuselage between the canopy and the fin (the turtle deck) is now fully sheeted with balsa for smoother appearance and greater strength.
- The 4-STAR 54 EG is a beautifully handcrafted all-wood ARF.
- This ARF is engineered for quick assembly with a minimal number of components.
- All the parts are CAD-drawn, laser cut, and jig assembled, so everything fits the way it should.
- Professionally covered with premium UltraCote (aka Oracover ) polyester covering material.
2-Stroke .60-.75 in3 10.0-12.3 cc
4-Stroke .60-.90 in3 10.0-14.7 cc
Brushless Motor 1200-1700watt 300-400 kv
75A Speed Control (ESC)
4-6S 4500-5000mah Lipo Battery Pack
Wing Span: 64 in. (1625 mm)
Wing Area: 847 in2 (54.6 dm2)
Length: 57 in. (1447 mm)
Flying Weight: 7 - 8.25 lbs. (3175 - 3742 g)
Wing Loading: 19 - 22 oz./ft2 (58 - 68 g/dm2)
Radio Req.: 4-Channel with 5 Standard Servos (glow) / 4-Channel with 4 Standard Servos (electric)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.