The RocHobby Waco really does fly like a dream. While there is plenty of power for loops, rolls, and inverted flight, the RocHobby Waco is very gentle at half throttle. We had no issues using short grass or pavement as our runway. Not only does the RocHobby Waco fly well but it is absolutely amazing to look at. This is one of the best looking planes we have seen in a long time. The classic red and white coloring looks great in the sky and on the ground. FMS did a fantastic job with this RC airplane. Some of the most impressive details are the LED navigation lights, the detailed cowl, and the rigging. We think this plane should have a place in any hanger. See the video below for a demonstration.
- Scale details including two hand painted pilots, radial engine and one piece propeller
- Visually appealing paint scheme gives the Waco a sporty look and makes the plane easy to see in the sky
- Made of durable EPO foam
- LED Navigation lights
- Steerable tail gear for easy taxi, take offs, and landings
- Four ailerons for extreme maneuverability
- Powerful brushless motor, ESC, and servos are all pre-installed
|Wingspan||1030mm / 40.6in|
|Overall Length||810mm / 31.9in|
|Flying Weight||Around 1000g|
|Motor Size||Brushless 3536-850KV|
|ESC||40A Brushless ESC|
|Servo||4 x 9g servos|
|CG (center of gravity)||85mm(From Leading Edge)|
|Prop Size||11*7 2 blade Propeller|
|Recommended Battery||11.1V 2200mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo|
|Approx. Flying Duration||5 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Requires||PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.