The newest Wots Wot biplane is the most recent model within the range of Chris Foss designed ARTF aircraft, and has one of the best flying characteristics of them all. Along with sleek aerodynamic design and a reasonably large wing area the Wots Wot has outstanding low speed handling. Yet open the throttle and the aerobatic capabilities and precision is really exceptional.The Wots Wot is compact enough to fit into most cars in one piece, though the model has been optimised for rapid assembly/disassembly, requiring only 6 screws and 2 clevises to be connected.
This model is supplied as an airframe, INCLUDING WOTS WOT Electric Pack.
This model can be built as an IC model, but will require the appropriate engine mounts and fuel tank (not included). Recommended IC Engine: .70-.81 4-Stroke
- Fully built-up from balsa and ply for maximum strength and lightness
- Pre-painted fibreglass cowling
- Pre-formed alloy undercarriage
- Tinted canopy and pre-painted pilot figure
- Factory covered in high quality heatshrink film
- Comprehensive set of accessories
- Detailed full colour manual
|Overall lengh:||1150 mm|
|All-up weight:||Approx . 3200 g|
|Flying Time:||Approx 12 minutes (5000mah)|
|Channels required:||minimum 4|
|RC Functions:||rudder, elevator, aileron, motor|
Required to complete
- Radio + Receiver: min 4 channel
- Servos 4-5 (standard)
- Motor brushless 5055 700Kv OR IC Engine: .70-.81 4-Stroke
- Speed Controller 65Amps or higher
- Battery: 5000mAh 5S(18.5 Volt) LiPo
- Battery Charger
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.