|The 250 DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes extreme low CG design, effectively reduces resistance during flight, increased flight responsiveness and precision||250 DFC Metal Swashplate||Battery mount with integrated ESC mount|
|Main frame applied with new Insert-Modeling allow to fix servos into helicopter directly without nut washer||New anti-rotation guide||New style gyro mount with integrated rudder servo mount for centralized CG, advantageous to 3D flying|
|High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss||ALIGN T6-2.4GHz transmitter||Balance Charger RCC-3SX|
|RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor||3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System||DS415M Digital servo|
|DS425M Digital servo||RCE-BL15X Brushless ESC||11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery|
|Specification(3GX MRS) :|
|●The fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process. T-REX 250 PLUS DFC complete package was assembled and tuned at the factory. Before you can fly, This fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process.
●The helicopter utilizes DFC rotor head assembly, paired with 3GX MRS flybarless system optimized for T-REX 250 PLUS DFC flight characteristics. Without any adjustment or tuning, this combo will provide optimal stability suitable for pilots of all levels.
●For those enthusiasts who wish to fine tune 3GX MRS even further, it can be done through a few simple steps.
●With the addition of the brand new 3GX MRS, the T-REX 250 PLUS DFC pushes past the performance limitation of flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth price level.
|●Suitable Voltage Range:DC 3.5~8.4V
●Operating current consumption: ●X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
●Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
●Sensor resolution:12 BIT
●Operating Temperature:-20~65 degree
●Compatible with T-REX 250、T-REX 450、T-REX 500
●Size:37.6x22.4x13 mm Size
●Weight: 10g Weight
|Specification:(T-REX 250 PLUS DFC)|
●Main Blade Length:205mm
●Main Rotor Diameter:460mm
●Tail Rotor Diameter:100mm
●Motor Ponion Gear:15T
●Main Drive Gear:120T
●Tail Drive Gear:28T
●Drive Gear Ratio:1:8:4.28
|1. T-REX 250 PLUS DFC BTF（Ready To Fly）complete package was assembled and tuned at the factory. This fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process.
2.Align T6 R/C system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions along with 15 model memory.
3.Built in normal flight mode and stunt flight mode, with two step dual rate settings.
4.Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
5. Equipped with newly released 3GX MRS flybarless system, with FHSS 2.4GHz buit in receive function, support Spektrum DSM2/DSMX or JR DSM2 satellite. For simpler and more direct setup, with setting optimized for T-Rex 250 Plus DFC, resulting in more stable and more preferable control feel than ever before.
6. Designed specifically for DFC rotorhead system, improving DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
7. Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
8. New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
9. New anti-rotation guide.
10. Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
11. High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss.
12. Utilizes newly developed, highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability for torque tube drive gear. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
13. Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
14. Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel.
15. Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
●T-REX 250 PRO Kit Set x 1 set
Specification:(T-REX 250 PLUS DFC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.