The Fournier RF-4 is a single-seater motor glider designed by René Fournier in 1966 and conceived as a motor glider and sport touring aircraft.
SFM's version comes as an all balsa lightweight strong construction providing a realistic feel. Pre-built and pre-hinged makes assembly easy with step by step instructions leaving only the 4 channel radio control, servos, motor and battery to install with the recommended specification 1000KV Brushless 30A ESC Li-Po 3-cell 11.1v 2000mAh.
For a realistic sports glider with forgiving characteristics this model makes a superb choice.
• All balsa constructed electric sport glider
• Pre-built, pre-covered, pre-hinged and easy to assemble
• Covered with top coloured OPP film
• 90% Strong and lightweight construction
• Required servos 2 x 9g 2 x 17g,1000KV Brushless motor, 30A ESC, Li-Po 3-cell 11.1v 2000mAh and Radio gear
|Propeller||11 x 5.5 APC|
|Radio System||4 channels|
|Electric Motor||1000KV brushless|
|LiPo||3-cell 11.1V 2000mAh|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.