Known for pushing the limits of R/C, FMS is proud to announce the 2000mm Extra 330- one of the largest production foam aircraft to ever grace the skies.
FMS has committed a significant amount of resources and all of its experience, along with information gathered from its worldwide community of top pilots to ensure that this aircraft
would be the pinnacle of R/C aerobatic aircraft. The Extra 330 redefines what a foam aerobatic aircraft can be.
Building on the advanced construction and design of its predecessors, the Extra 330 integrates a strong yet lightweight hollow wing structure, carbon fiber wing spars, carbon fiber landing gear and highly efficient large wooden propellers- which effectively reduce vibrations while being highly efficient. Featuring a monstrous 6860 motor, Predator 90A High-voltage ESC and Predator high-voltage 75g servos, the Extra 330 will perform any maneuver the pilot thinks of. High speed passes, inverted fight, loops and point rolls are a piece of cake when its powered by the recommended 12S battery.
As the Extra 330 is a large aircraft, FMS’ designers have made the wings and tail surfaces easily detachable- for easy storage or for transportation. Be the wow factor of your local field with the FMS 2000mm Extra 330!
• 6860 Motor, 90A high-voltage ESC (5.5V-8.4V high-low- voltage switching BEC).
• Predator high-voltage servos (23KG max) with CNC-processed metal servo arms for larger torsion, more rapid response and better 3D performance.
• Efficient and strong wooden propellers for maximum thrust and reduced vibrations.
• High-end finish, tried-and-tested sturdiness, carbon fiber landing gear.
• Screw-together construction.
• Detachable large control surface design.
• Large battery compartment.
|Wingspan||2000mm / 78.7in|
|Overall Length||2005mm / 78.9 in|
|Flying Weight||Around 6000g|
|ESC||HV 90A ESC|
|Servo||75g x 5|
|CG (center of gravity)||145-155mm(From Leading Edge)|
|Recommended Battery||22.2V 4000mAh 35C *2|
|Approx. Flying Duration||5 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||15 minutes|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Requires||PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.