Flex Innovations FlexJet
Looking for an RC jet that gives you sport jet performance and practicality combined with modern aerodynamics? The FlexJet features leading-edge root extensions, clipped delta wing and a dogtooth leading edge that gives the pilot a wide flight envelope along with the aerial characteristics to make the most of it.
The evolution of the electric model airplanes has seen many RC jets come and go. With a design perfected by F3A World Champion, Quique Somenzini, and, Top Gun Champion, David Ribbe, you know that this latest Flex Innovations RC plane is designed with high performance in mind. With a solid EPO foam construction and multiple joiner tubes and carbon spars in the wings and tail surfaces you also get extreme durability from this electric plane.
You’ll love the extraordinary acceleration and take-off thrust which have been enhanced by the cleverly engineered ducting and inlet lips that provide, not only blistering thrust but efficiently manage this over varying speed ranges. You will get smooth airflow from the lightweight plastic tailpipe along with easy access to internal components. This RC jet allows for easy take off battery rotation and ground handling due to the main landing gear being fuselage mounted near the centre of gravity. Most of the drama is taken out of landings with the long travel trailing link struts helping to smooth out the bumps. Automatically sequenced retract and door timing comes as standard on this Flex RC plane. Knife edge flight in this RC jet is made a lot easier by the large rudder, generous side area, and, a mid-set wing.
The advanced flight control system in the Aura 8 comes with a precision 3-axis gyro that makes your FlexJet feel like it’s larger than it is and negates most of the wind effect you might get normally. Flex Innovations have ensured that the Aura has expertly tuned parameters and features to ensure your RC jet is delivered and ready for optimal performance. The ‘Tailerons’ program is a great example as it allows all moving horizontal stabs to act as ailerons and elevators in one flight mode with no extra user programming. Tailerons is easy enough to use on your standard 6 channel transmitter as well. An example of this is the expert programs 'Tailerons' which make the all-moving horizontal stabs act as elevators and ailerons in one flight mode with no extra user programming and using even a basic 6-channel transmitter.
With all these features on board you’ve got yourself an electric model airplane that gives the flyer high performance, incredible looks and feels more like a turbine jet plane than the foam EDF RC airplane that it is! A perfect gift for a loved one, or spoil yourself - Buy the FlexJet today!
What you Need
3 additional Male to Male servo leads
Flex Jet Video
- Easy handling and high performance enabled by aerodynamic design
- Carbon fibre joiner tubes and spars along with solid EPO foam construction
- Balanced all-moving stabilators with ball bearing support
- Amazing sound and performance from installed 90mm 11 blade ducted fan
- Superb power and efficiency provided by the Potenza 1450kv 60BLDF motor
- 80A Hobby Wing ESC installed with external 8A BEC at 5V
- Inlet lips and ducting expertly engineered for efficiency and power
- Pre-programmed Aura 8 AFCS installed with Firmware v1.6
- Door sequencer with electric retracts
- All flight control surfaces have metal clevis connections
- Easily accessible top access battery compartment
- Fully installed metal trailing-link struts with rubber downstops
- Doors and Nosewheel steering controlled by 4 x Potenza DS12 digital servos
- Flight control from 5 x digital metal geared Potenza DS15 servos
- Decals and custom trim scheme applied
- Your choice of LiPo in the 4000 to 5200 mAh (6S) range
- Depending on throttle management and battery choice you’ll enjoy 4 - 6 minute flight times
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.