Classic thermal soarer as a quick-building ARF!
Enjoy the quiet beauty of sailplane piloting... and some of the simplest model assembly ever! Originally designed by Dave Thornburg, the Bird of Time ranks among Dynaflite's most popular kits—and this ARF version supplies the same soaring performance in prebuilt form.
With its broad wingspan and beautiful MonoKote finish, the Bird of Time ARF is easy to see at high altitudes—a must for experienced pilots aiming for maximum altitudes and flight times.
- Excels at 2-channel thermal and duration soaring.
- Airfoil draws maximum performance out of a wide range of conditions—from slow thermal riding to faster-paced thermal chasing.
- Built-up wood wing sections are expertly covered in Top Flite® MonoKote® film.
- Hand-laid fiberglass fuselage increases durability and distributes weight evenly.
- Goes together in as little as 2-3 hours!
- Adjustable towhook position maximizes launch angles and altitudes.
- For convenient transportation to and from flying sites, the large 118" span wing disassembles easily into three sections.
|Wingspan:||118 in (3000 mm)|
|Wing Area:||1050 in² (67.73 dm²)|
|Length:||50 in (1270 mm)|
|Wing Loading:||8.2 oz/ft² (25 g/dm²)|
|Weight:||3.75 lbs (1.70 kg)|
|Requires||2-3 channel radio|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RCMA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.