The perfect complement to O.S. brushless motors!
- Cooler running — the latest generation FET
- Automatic battery cell number recognition
- Start protection — prevents accidental starting of the motor
- Low-voltage cutoff — stops the motor before voltage levels reach the point where control is lost and cell damage can occur
- No-signal cutoff — switches the ESC off when signal from the transmitter is not received
- Overheat protection — restricts output when temperatures reach high levels
- Anti-spark function — reduces sparks that can occur when connecting the battery
- BEC output — power to the receiver is supplied from the ESC (OCA-150)
- Opto-isolation — prevents motor feedback from reaching the receiver and causing glitches (OCA-170HV and OCA-1100HV)OSMM0170
OCA-170HV 70A 50V Brushless ESC
Weight: 3.14 oz (89 g)
Load Current (Peak): 70A (85A/5 seconds)
Cell Number: 14-36 NiCd/NiMH; 4-12 LiPo
PWM Frequency: 32kHz
Recommended O.S. Brushless Motors: OMA3825-750/OMA5020-490
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.