1. Insert temp sensor wire into plastic bracket. (A)
Peel backing off of thermal pad and place onto
plastic bracket. (B)
2. Secure the temp sensor bracket onto motor
with included tie wrap. (C). Trim excess tie wrap.
3. Using a 2.0mm hex wrench, remove wire cover
and upper receiver box cover. (D) (You may
need to remove the motor)
4. Route temp sensor through cover and plug the
grey connector into V/T slot on receiver. (E) The
red connector will only be used if your vehicle is
equipped with a voltage sensor (#6543). If not
used, coil the wire and place beside the receiver
inside the box.
5. Reinstall wire cover and upper receiver box
cover (add grease to foam pads on receiver box
to ensure watertight seal).
Vehicle models vary! .. We DO NOT guarantee this will fit the vehicle specified in this listing!!
Verify that this item is appropriate for your vehicle. Consult your manual or vehicle manufacturer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.