Evolution Trainer Power System: A
- Everything in one convenient package—engine, spinner, prop and glow plug—all specifically designed to get the beginner pilot in the air quickly and easily
- Preset SetRight™ needle valves guarantee easy starting and great performance
- Canted glow plug tilts glow driver away from propeller during starts for safer operation
- No tuning, running or break-in needed
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Includes muffler
If you're just getting started in the hobby or you're planning to teach a new pilot, count on the unique Evolution® Trainer Power System for the most beginner-friendly starting on the planet. It's so convenient and easy to use that we include one in every Hangar 9® trainer. Everything you need comes in one convenient, affordable unit. Engine, spinner, prop, glow plug—it's all there and designed specifically to get a beginner pilot into the air quickly and easily. Just 2 or 3 flips of the prop, and it's running smoothly and quietly.
|Displacement:||.45 cu in|
|Total Weight:||19.52 oz|
|Engine (Only) Weight:||16.32 oz|
|Muffler Weight:||3.20 oz|
|Crankshaft Threads:||1/4 x 28|
|Benchmark Prop:||10 x 4|
|Mounting Dimensions:||44mm x 17.5mm|
More than just another engine, the Evolution® system is an innovative combination of propeller and engine technology specifically designed to make it the easiest starting, smoothest running power choice for .40- to .50-size trainers.
- Canted glow plug tilts glow driver away from propeller during starts for safer operation.
- Needle valve limiters guarantee easy starting and reliable performance.
- Remotely-mounted needle valve for safe, easy adjustment.
- Flywheel system for easy starting and smooth idle.
- Whisper-quiet three-bladed training prop for spirited performance and easily managed airspeed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.