- Allows for easy calculation and adjustment of control throws
- Incidence attachment allows precise digital measurement of airplane wing, tail and thrust angles
- Attaches to most control surfaces
- Resets to zero at any angle. No need to level the airplane
- Also works as a precision level
- Works on models of many types and sizes. Airplane and small helicopters (up to 450 class)
- Auto power-off
- Uses a commonly found CR2032 Lithium battery
This E-Flite Angle Pro II can measure precisely to 1/10 of a degree and displays the angle clearly on its easy-to-read digital screen. Measure exact elevator, aileron and rudder throws, and compare wing and tail incidence quickly and easily. The meter can be "zeroed" at any angle, so the airplane doesn't have to be level in order to measure.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.