- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft that require 6-channel operation
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
The AR6270T receiver is a feature-packed, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive Flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry. The AR6270T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft.
|Bind Method:||Bind Button|
|Flight Log Compatible:||Yes|
|Height:||0.584 in (14.84 mm)|
|Length:||1.738 in (44.18 mm)|
|Number of Receivers:||1|
|Type:||AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver|
|Weight:||0.464 oz (13.148 g)|
|Width:||1.099 in (27.91 mm)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Model Aircraft users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.